We started Spring Break off by spending some time at my parent's house.


The girls took the donkeys for a ride in the woods.

Even Charlotte wasn't afraid to hop on.

I started working on a quilt for the baby.
Monday night we went to Birch Bay with some of Bryan's family and friends.

Working on flying the kite.

A favorite find.

Tuesday we went out to play at my grandma's house. The kids got to dye eggs for the egg hunt on Saturday and play with their cousins.

While the weather was nice, I filled up my planters. Now begins the quest to keep them alive.

Emma brought this home for me after one of their walks. I love daffodils.
Friday Bryan and I were able to go to the Temple for the afternoon with his family. Many thanks to our lovely babysitters!

Saturday was the Easter egg hunt.

The girls had lots of fun, despite the rain...and wind and cold.

Charlotte spots an egg.
4 comments:
FUN! FUN! LOVE the quilt too!!!! :)
Love the pumpkin egg basket! Looks like a fun week!!
looks like you had a fun week!
love you!
I saw your blog link on Nate Jameson's blog and then turned into a blog stalker and went to every blog of everyone I ever knew up in Bellingham ;-)
So how are you guys. I'm Kim Buchanan/Allgood - you may or may not remember me. I was in the WWU ward and Institute. hopefully this isn't weird but I just wanted to say you guys have a beautiful family! My husband Jared and I have 3 girls and then we also have a boy due in a couple of weeks. If you have any great ideas for boy names, let us know.
Congratulations! I am so happy for you and Bryan. You are a great match and I wish you the best in the rest of your pregnancy and beyond.
Kim Allgood
www.vivaallgood.blogspot.com
(you are welcome to take a look but I am so not talented when it comes to blogging!)
Post a Comment