Thursday, April 30, 2009

What's new?

::Amanda started soccer. She really loves it. Her first game is this Saturday.

::Last night we took the jeep to check the mail. Emma doesn't like to go slow, so she was in high gear, with me chasing-or wobbling-behind, which I'm sure was a sight. Taking it near the street makes me nervous, especially with Emma driving.


::I have been scrapbooking a lot lately-working on recent pictures and ones from years ago. It feels good to be making progress.


::I finished the baby's quilt.


::Charlotte got two new shirts and she has been wearing them a lot. She has also been watching a lot of Scooby Doo. The other day when no one would fess up about using my tiny Fiskar scissors, she came forward and said, "Mom, maybe a ghost did it." :) Yeah, maybe.

7 comments:

Vashti said...

I love that outfit on Charlotte! It was so fun getting to visit with you guys the other night. Your girls are always so good with Olivia, Liv loves playing with her cousins ;)

Peter and Lesha said...

Lydia you are sooo talented I love the quilt and wow it would be so nice to get caught up on scrapbooking, love that emma doesn't like to go slow she has such a fun personality all of her own:)

Unknown said...

Your craftiness is always so great! I really should get back to scrap booking:) And the blanket turned out so cute! I love chenille:)

gigi said...

We can't wait to see Amanda's game. Charlotte is such a cutie! Ah ... Scooby Doo... I just have to say --- Emma learned how to drive from her mother! ;)

Kay said...

I love the blanket. Get everything done that you can before baby #4 comes. That little boy will tip the scales of your home. At least that's what happened in the VanderVeen home. I loved having a son though. It was amazing.

JenM. said...

I love it all! The only thing missing are cute prego pics of you. (I'd even settle for slightly cute.)

Jenn @ Cuddles and Cameras said...

I cannot believe I didn't comment oops, I thought I did...that's preggy brain for ya :) I love it all too!!!