We celebrated Bryan's Dad's & Grandpa's birthday.

The week it was 100*, we found a frog in our pool one morning.

We celebrated my mom's birthday. My sis got her two little kitties as a gift.

Some of Bryan's family came up from Texas for a visit. These are his grandparents when we went hiking on Mt Baker.


We celebrated cousin Tyler's first birthday.

We barbecued at Birch Bay with family.

We went to the waterslides.

We had spontaneous photo shoots....

:)

We ate cold things.

We rediscovered our love of Nutella.
We're still waiting on baby brother.
6 comments:
I thought you had disappeared! So glad for a post. Good luck with baby brother!
Big update! But it looks like you're doing all the best things about summer... I'll send contraction vibes your way, if I've still got any clout in that area :)
Good to hear from you guys...you have been busy. We are excited that you are so close to having your baby boy! Hope everything goes smoothly.
that was a great way to blog! I didn't see you at the fair? hope your doing well and can't wait to hear the news:)
Great pictures! I thought I'd check out your blog... while I sit here waiting, waiting, waiting, and waiting for the phone to ring! I heard eggplant brings it on.
P.S. I heard that from a good source. Hee Hee!
I can't believe that you said "we went hiking" at Mt. Baker. I would so have said "They went hiking..." Wow! You're amazing. Good luck! The waiting game is the worst! I always hate feeling like a ticking time bomb, almost as much as I hate people looking at me like one!
Post a Comment