Monday, August 31, 2009

Our Little Man

Proud Papa :)
All bundled up after his first bath at home.
Napping away.

20 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE HIM! He's such a boy! I love how boys look so boy-ish, it's amazing to me. What a sweetie!

Vashti said...

He is so cute! I love that last picture of him sleeping!

Allison said...

AWW Cute!!! He is a cutie!! Glad everything went well. Hope mom is doing good. Take care and I look forward to more pictures!

Peter and Lesha said...

he is so perfect!! did you have c-section he looks so healthy and clean and has such perfect features:) he looks like he is two months old already. Can't wait to see him in real life. Hope all is going well. I am sure your girls just love him.

Kim Allgood said...

Congrats to your whole family. He is perfect.Good job!

M. Harrison said...

Oh, he is adorable. We are so happy for you guys, and give Bryan a congrats from us on finally getting a little boy. Too cute!!!

The Cowan Family said...

He is perfect! How is having four kids going? It scares me...

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little man, congrats!

Jenni said...

Love him!

JenM. said...

He is so CUTE! And he totally looks like Bryan...not that I am saying that Bryan is so CUTE, they just bear a very striking resemblance...not that Bryan isn't CUTE...I'm just saying, "Hey, good job on the nice looking baby!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Jennifer said...

Congrats you guys!!!!!!!1
By the way I'd like to duplicate JenM.'s comment!
We miss you !

candise said...

adorable! Congratulations!

gigi said...

awww! He looks so peaceful! That boy will be able to sleep through anything thanks to his sisters! :)

Love you guys!

Kristen said...

Congrats! He's adorable. Boys are so fun! He almost had the same birthday as Calvin. Glad everything went well and he is here and healthy. He looks great! Cute name, too, by the way!

Lydia said...

thanks all :)

C said...

he is adorable!! I agree he looks like a "boy" as well....so happy for you :) congrats!!

Alicia said...

Oh how cute! That is so fun! I love the picture of him after his first bath!

Alana said...

What a cute little guy!

dollar4debbie said...

Hey guys, Bryan your eyes looked just like him when you were born, you had the same look which he probably will look just like you, what a lucky little guy. He is so precious!!!! I love the girls sayings at the side they are priceless!!!! They remind me of my son Steve's girls, Sariah and Alani they always come up the craziest things to say to! You guys are so blessed with a beautiful family enyoy them always!

The Tulett Family said...

Congratulations! He is adorable, of course. Yay!! You got your boy!