Sunday, August 30, 2009

Welcome Home Baby

After a few attempts last week, Cole William Christensen is finally here. He was born on Friday August 28th. He was 9 pounds 2 ounces and 22 1/2 inches. The girls are so excited and we're so glad he's joined our family. We are home & settling in.....pictures coming soon!

13 comments:

Vashti said...

We are so excited for you! You guys were just changing rooms when we were getting ready to leave and it sounded like you had a lot of visitors, so I didn't want to overwhelm you right after getting that baby out! I can't believe we had the same delivery room, what are the odds?!? Hope everything is going well for you guys and can't wait to see some pics of the little (or should I say big) guy!

The Cowan Family said...

Congratulations! I'm glad everything went well. I can't wait to see pictures of the little guy.

M. Harrison said...

He's so long!! I am so happy for you guys, and I hope that you enjoy getting to know eachother over the next few weeks. :)

Musicmom-Amy said...

I've already seen pics (courtesy of Granny Diane). He's beautiful!!! In case you don't get the message, meals are coming in for you ALL next week, M - F. Kay is tomorrow and I'm on Tuesday. I'll let you know the rest when I see you on Tuesday.

JenM. said...

Must see pictures!

CONGRATULATIONS~

Ashley said...

Yay!! Congrats! I am sure Brian is excited to get a boy finally. :)

Elise said...

Congratulations, Lydia!

Unknown said...

I'm just so excited for you guys! Your girls were so cute about it in Primary today :)

Clayton and Camea said...

Hurray! We're so happy he's here and can't wait to see everyone at Christmas!

Jenni said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you!! Can't wait to see pictures.

The Tulett Family said...

Congratulations!! I've been thinking about you lately- wondering how it was coming along. Glad to hear that he's here, and healthy! Can't wait for the pics!

Peter and Lesha said...

that is great can't wait to see him Charlette said he was small, but i guess to her he is:) call if need anything!!!

Alana said...

Congratulations guys! I bet your girls are just so excited.