My little sister is having a baby! :) So a few weekends ago we threw her a baby shower. It was somewhat circus-themed and I couldn't have done it without the help of many fabulous family members--thanks again!
Monday, February 22, 2010
Baby Shower
Posted by Lydia at 3:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
so so so cute great job if and I do mean if I ever have another you are hired!! miss ya girl we will have to do play time some time so you can see my house, only once it is clean although it will never be as clean as your:)
Looks fabulous!
You did such a great job with the theme! So hip! Do you read "say yes to hoboken" because Liz Stanley totally reminds me of you. She's cool :)
The shower was amazing and you are such a talented hostess! Thanks for inviting Elle and I ;)
Thank you! Everyone had a great time and you made me feel very special :)
Love you!
Way too cute!!
So cute!
Post a Comment