Friday, February 26, 2010

My Sweet Emma

Sometimes I feel Emma gets left in the dust. As the second child, she seems to always be following. And that's hard when there's no one at home-or where ever she is-to follow. Slowly she is becoming more independent and it's lovely to see.
Emma is very imaginative. This particular day she was playing and conversing with Sock Monkey. They were having the funniest conversation. She would say in her Sock Monkey voice, "Emma, I'm just an ole Sock Monkey." And then respond, "Oh no! You're more than that!"

I just want to give her a big dose of confidence. She is a real sweetheart.

4 comments:

Jenni said...

... and so cute!

Jayme said...

I loved drving Emma to preschool she always cracked me up!

gigi said...

"imaginative" ... perfect description. She is a big sweetheart and such a cutie :)

Jenn @ Cuddles and Cameras said...

awww...such a sweetie! :)