Thursday, June 17, 2010

"Off with their heads!"

On this the second day of summer vacation, shortly before noon, in response to the redundant phrase, "She hit/pushed/pinched me!", I announced, "I am done hearing that for the rest of the summer." Later that day I heard a different phrase wafting down from upstairs..."Off with their heads!"-followed by incessant squealing.The squealing became louder and louder and was soon upon us. Here are the attendees of the mad hatter's tea party; the oldest being Alice of course, the next settling for mad hatter, and the youngest who has dressed herself as the white rabbit.
The very mad hatter. Very mad indeed.
A glimpse of the white rabbit's tail :)
In Act 2, the mad hatter transforms into the queen of hearts. Makeup a la big sis.

3 comments:

gigi said...

LOL! They are so creative. My fave costume is the white rabbit :)

Unknown said...

So creative :) We've had lots of Alice around here as well :) My fave line is, "I love my fat boys"... we say it a lot :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is so creative of them! Must be so fun to watch them!