My baby turned three. And if he heard say that, he'd say, "No, I'm not a baby! Imma big boy." I know he's getting older. But he'll always be my baby.
To start off, we celebrated Cole's birthday with his uncle and cousin who also have birthdays in August.
Cole got a cowboy hat from his Granny. He loves it!
On his actual birthday, we invited some of his little friends over for a party. Cole really loves Captain America.
He likes the rest of the Avengers too.
That night, I let him open two gifts from us: a red dragon and the Playmobil rocket. I love Playmobil; especially this rocket! As luck would have it, so does Cole.
It was hard work, but we saved the rest of the gifts until Daddy got home later that week.
Wednesday, September 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment