Charlotte has been interested in the potty for a few months now, but has only gone once-until today. She came around the corner, softly saying, "Manda...", took Amanda's hand & pulled her into the bathroom. Then Amanda helped Charlotte onto her little potty. This is a shot of Charlie's proud face :o)
Friday, December 14, 2007
Big Sister's Helping Hand
Posted by Lydia at 9:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
That's so cute! Good Job Charlie!
Wow! Impressive!!
Those younger sisters want to be big girls so quickly. So cute!
yay! what a big girl! :)
That's so great! I cannot wait until Audrey's interested in potty-training. Now she's just interested in playing with the water in the toilet- Not Good!
POTTY already!!! WOW I haven't even thought about it. I guess he won't wear diapers forever - I am not looking forward to potty training - what do you do with boys?????
Yes, Charlie wants to be a big girl :o) She is doing this all on her own, it's not my idea. Emma did this at her age also.
NO WAY! Not fair. How come I always get the baby that is incapable of being potty-trained until the summer before kindergarten? (Maybe a slight exaggeration, but sheesh! How much did you luck out!)
Post a Comment