Here's Charlie & our "kitchen" tree. She left her pony in for a few hours; I had to document that :)
Monday, December 10, 2007
O' Kitchen Tree...
Posted by Lydia at 9:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
EST. 2000
Here's Charlie & our "kitchen" tree. She left her pony in for a few hours; I had to document that :)
Posted by Lydia at 9:26 PM
5 comments:
Multiple trees.... impressive! Addie would never leave stuff in her hair as a baby and she still won't. So annoying!!
Confession-I think I went tree crazy this year...there's another in the dining room and a pink tinsel one in the girl's room!
Fun!!
I don't even come close to your trees - we have 1 tree with ONLY white lights and a few candy canes. :) Morgan prevents us from hanging any ornaments. lol
So is that four trees? I have a cousin that puts a tree in all of her kids rooms (three) that have coordinating ornaments to the decor and matching (yet empty) wrapped packages underneath. I think she is in rehab for the obsession. I'll get the name of her therapist for you.
Post a Comment