Merry Christmas! Pay no attention to the grumpy look on the left...
Obviously we're not tall enough yet for the staircase shot...
Finally, everyone is looking AND smiling!!! Merry Christmas!
EST. 2000
Merry Christmas! Pay no attention to the grumpy look on the left...
Obviously we're not tall enough yet for the staircase shot...
Finally, everyone is looking AND smiling!!! Merry Christmas!
Posted by Lydia at 3:05 PM
4 comments:
Love the dresses!!! Oh... and the cute girls!
Funny grumpy face! Love the stair shot and such beautiful little girls. They all are growing up way too fast!
Very cute girls, Lydia. I zoomed in on Charlotte with the tree and noticed that our tree was not the only one in the world decorated by a little girl: I spy a bracelet. We had hair bows on several branches. Too silly!
Hope that you all have a fantastic rest of the holiday season. Love, Elise
I have pictures of grumpy kids so I know that look!
Post a Comment