EST. 2000
Charlotte finally got an umbrella for Christmas.
And all of the girls got "Dorothy Shoes".
Cute!!!
Fun!
Totally lovin the umbrella shot! : )
I love that last picture- adorable!
Hey!! Thanks for the comment! I love the world of blogging and that you get to catch up with old friends!!You're kids are beautiful.... I also love the last picture!!
yeah, we did love the jetta. it's such a fun car! We're so excited to be on the way home....one week and then we're headed that way!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Cute!!!
Fun!
Totally lovin the umbrella shot! : )
I love that last picture- adorable!
Hey!! Thanks for the comment! I love the world of blogging and that you get to catch up with old friends!!
You're kids are beautiful.... I also love the last picture!!
yeah, we did love the jetta. it's such a fun car! We're so excited to be on the way home....one week and then we're headed that way!!
Post a Comment