For over a month now, the girls have been counting down a sleepover to Granny's house (we've still got two weeks to go). But tonight I told them that they are going home with Granny from church tomorrow, so pack a change of clothes! They came down with their gear chanting, "We're going on a getaway! We're going on a getaway!" They sure love to spend time with their Granny :o)
Saturday, February 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Fun times!!! I can't wait until mine are closer and older for sleepovers.
Amanda and her sleepovers....
It looks like Amanda cut her hair - very cute!
Yes, they love sleepovers! They were trying to get me to leave them at my parent's house on Monday :o) We cut her hair New Years Day; she'd been asking for like a year & finally dad succumbed.
Sleepovers are really fun! I like Amanda's Haircut too, so cute!
Post a Comment