Wednesday, February 20, 2008

This is a project I just finished with a little help from my friends. At least now we can hold an organized FHE ;o)

11 comments:

The Cowan Family said...

So cute, Lydia! I made one at an Enrichment and ended up having to throw it away because it was so ugly. Obviously you are much more crafty than me!

The Ducette's said...

That is so beautiful Lydia!! Can I steal that idea like a year from now when I can afford the time to be crafty again? Hmm? : )

Jenni said...

Turned out great!

Anonymous said...

I want one!

Peter and Lesha said...

That is so cute I want to make one!! Ours would be kind of empty right now but I love the idea!

Kay said...

That is darling!

Allison said...

I love that!! I have been looking for one of those for such a long time. I love the Pictures that is neat, since some little ones can't read yet.

Musicmom-Amy said...

Cute! And the class is being held when? :O)

Unknown said...

I'm SO copying that :) Do it for enrichment PLEASE!?!?

DI said...

Your missing one for the treats! Hint! Hint! lol with and a big wink....Di

Lydia said...

Thanks.

We might do something like this for our Super Saturday this Fall.

Yes, we're aware of the missing family member...just be patient!