This morning we went to story (& craft) time at the library. Of course we were late. Before we sat down, the girls filled out their own name tags. We only heard one story-the story of the Five Chinese Brothers. I've heard it read there before and once was enough. The girls were up & down, back & forth, which I'm sure bothered the reader. This particular storyteller is unhappy if the kids are anything but statues. So the story went on & on......& on, which they often do when there are crafts awaiting creative hands. Once we'd finished with our projects, I sent the girls to say thank you. Emma came back with a scowl on her face. Grabbing at her name tag she said, "That lady doesn't know what this says!" :o)
Friday, February 01, 2008
What's in a name?
Posted by Lydia at 8:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Well the nerve!
Sheesh, and she calls herself a librarian...
It's perfectly clear to me. :)
aww so cute. love you girls!
Well poo on that librarian!! We ALL know that says Emma!
OOooo, I think I know that librarian! Seriously, she expects the kids to be COMPLETELY QUIET! It's insane!
Post a Comment