A week ago we went hiking up Sumas Mountain. It was a trial run for an upcoming youth activity, but it was just way too wet still. When you have to trudge through two feet of mud & water, half the time leaving your shoes behind, you start to think this wouldn't be something the young women would enjoy :) There was this black dog who lives near the trail head, he accompanied us on our trek. I'm sure it's old hat for him! Even with all the mud, wetness, tiredness & sometimes whiny-ness, we enjoyed it as a family.
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Gold Mine Hike
Posted by Lydia at 11:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Great pictures! I have great memories of hiking around NW Wash with my family. You are brave to take all of your gals!
Quite the adventure!
I've never even heard of this trail. Looks fun and what a beautiful view!
I like the "horse" Amanda was riding. Sounds like a fun day!
Never mind, closer look reveals it was Emma, not Amanda. Apologies!
Post a Comment