Sunday we had a birthday party for Bryan. Amanda made him a birthday-boy crown *teehee! He might kill me if he knew I put this up here so shhhh!*
Friday, May 09, 2008
Happy Birthday Bryan!
Posted by Lydia at 3:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Heehee I won't tell...okay I might tell Clayton, but that's it! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! If you squint, it kinda looks like Clayton WAS there over in the corner sitting on the desk with the hat on. Almost. Tell Bryan, Happy Birthday from us!
Happy birthday, Bryan!
I thought the same thing, Camea, about Clayton being there. Is that Jim? He doesn't look like himself.
Happy Birthday Bryan!
Your secret is safe with us!! LOVE that you got a pic with Diane busting up laughing. Cute!
Happy Birthday Bryan!
Dang Bryan's old - make sure he gets plenty of fiber.
Happy Birthday Bryan a little belated : P Looks like fun!
P.S. you didn't tell me those twilight books were about Vampires? According to my mom... : ) I used to be a big anne rice fan, I'm sure these are more approriate! Now I HAVE to check them out... ;P
Ang-Yes that's Jim.
Jenn-I didn't mention the vampires? Well, I thought you'd like them...I see you watch Moonlight, don't you? :)
Wow, he's so old it looks like he's going keel over in that last one :)
fun, family parties are the best. Thanks for your sweet visit the other day, I love talking to you and your cute kids.
Post a Comment