So.....it's been one of those days-or weeks maybe. Some of you know we put our house up for sale. Things have been a little busy for me the last few days, trying to keep it looking presentable & all. I think it's all caught up to me today.
This morning I thought I could just pop two Midol and things would be dandy! So not the case. First off I stabbed myself with my Exacto knife, right in one of the meatiest parts of my hand-just typing this makes me nauseous. I mean I've had the occasional scrapbooking injury; a slice here, a poke there, but this hurts. Jenni, do you recommend a tetanus shot? Couple this with realizing I have no more pictures to scrap-OR cute paper for that matter-I take a break to upload some pictures. This takes forever because I'm so behind on documenting the lives of my family with pictures & stickers & journaling &......there are a ton to be printed! Meanwhile, Snow White is running around in wet undies for who-knows-how-long. In the process of washing her up, my arm gets a shower of it's own-the warm, yellow kind, nice. Looky there, it's already lunch time. Put on the water for the much requested mac&cheese. Throw in the noodles & forget about them because I'm busy uploading pictures. Many minutes later, remember-I'm making lunch!.......it was a macaroni-disaster, but luckily one that was eaten without complaint. Currently Charlie is asleep and the girls sound like a...like a...comedic elephant opera. It looks like it's about to pour out there but they're gonna just have to deal with it because I'm tired of repeating Be quiet! Anyway, Martha is on and I'm gonna go veg...
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
*Sigh*
Posted by Lydia at 12:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
So sorry Lydia... I feel for you! I was ordered by the DR to get a tetanus shot when I sliced my finger open in November. It had been too long since my last shot (they say it depends on what cut you - I think an exacto knife would be considered dirty - I think it is seven years dirty and ten years clean). Wow - selling your house??? I am so glad I got to see it one last time in March. I love your house! You can go to the health department and get the shot a lot cheaper than the DR. Hang in there!!
I feel for you too! I find when I'm hurting myself a lot or dropping things right and left (yesterdays happenings for me) it's time for a good nights sleep. Works for me anyway. Just some advice from a seasoned Mom and Grandma. Love you!
Sometimes it's kind of nice to know I'm not the only mom with days like that!
good luck with the house selling, that is so stressful trying to keep everything in perfect condition in case someone wants to come and look at it!
Wierd. I hit a mothering all time low yesterday! I won't say what it was. But it was gross... so I feel for you sistah! And I don't even HAVE to keep my house clean!
You are so funny, glad to know you hit those points even though you always look so put together. WHAT? your house is for sale? where are you going?
Yes, WHY is your house for sale? You best not be moving out of Lynden. You would be missed too much! Hope your week got better. Remember "muddling". :O)
Yikes! What a crazy day! I hope Martha soothed! Where are you moving too??
How's your cut??
love you!
I'm sorry I didn't see your post till now... Sorry it was such a crappy day... I Hate those... You better now? Lots of love, Jenn
Thank you all for your lovely comments :o) I am all healed & better now.
Post a Comment