Friday, June 20, 2008

Big Girl, Big Bed

A few weeks ago Charlotte got a new big girl bed. She was very excited while we talked about it & put it together. But when it came time for bed, she wanted to be in her crib. It took her a few days, and now she sleeps in it just fine.

Charlotte put her Charlie Bear to bed.


She loves to hold onto the silky part of her blanket Granny made. She grabs the corner each night and rubs it on her face before I leave the room.

6 comments:

Vashti said...

Charlotte is too cute. Congrats on her new big girl bed!

Clayton and Camea said...

Yay! What a big girl!

Musicmom-Amy said...

Cute bed!

Peter and Lesha said...

Wow, only a few days that's great. The bed is so cute and girly

Jenn @ Cuddles and Cameras said...

It's so bittersweet for me, when they have big kid moments... sometimes I'd love for them to stay little forever...

Jenni said...

Go Charlotte! I am no where near ready to give up the cage for Landry yet.