Tuesday, June 24, 2008


Charlotte is constantly saying in her sweetest sing-song-voice, "I'm a poopy diaper, B-I-N-G-O!" After hearing this the other day, a guest of ours said, "She's definitely two!" It seems I've tried everything to get her to quit saying this. So....I am going to apologize now, if ever you happen to hear her lovely song :) Now that the crib is put away, the birthday has passed....it's starting to sink in-Charlotte is not a baby anymore :( All last week she kept looking at me and saying, "My birthday is coming..." She is a real sweetheart, and very obedient-most of the time. We are so glad she is part of our family.

4 comments:

Vashti said...

She is so precious!

Musicmom-Amy said...

And it was a beeeeautiful song too! She's just a cutie-pie! Love all the changes when they are two. Before you know it she'll be getting married. Trust us ~ it hit us between the eyes!

Jenn @ Cuddles and Cameras said...

She is soooo precious, and that is quite a funny little song... one to tease her about when she's older... :P

Anonymous said...

What's wrong with the song? ;)

Love you!