
Intelligent and kind. Your beauty goes much further than your apperance. Also, you make judgements of people based on their personality and not their looks. Attaining all the knowledge that you can is one of your major goals in life, but you are also a person who can make things happen.
Which Disney Princess Are You?

3 comments:
Ahhhh, I love Belle! Does that make Bryan the Beast? :P I was cinderella, but I don't know how appropriate that was... I feel like ARIEL ; ) that is if I were a Disney princess of course ; ) Have a great time this weekend! Can't wait to see pics of little Emma all dressed up. : )love, Jenn
well aren't you just the nicest most intelligent princess of them all. hahahaha. missed you at church, hope you had fun in the sun.
Jenn-Bryan as the beast...lol! Cinderella can sing too! ;)
Lesha-Yeah...I don't know how accurate this is ;p This was a busy weekend for us...my sister was up & we had a wedding to attend. I missed being at church too.
Post a Comment