Amanda is all about crafting. Yesterday she engineered these sketches for a cowboy-or girl, in her case-hat made out of a 'carDBuDBuCs'-essentially a cardboard box for those not recently learning how to write this strange, strange langauge.
So...here are the prototypes. Not the greatest shot...because they were too excited to color & run around in them shouting "Yee Haw!!!"


8 comments:
Amanda is so great!! Very creative and very smart!
Future little designer : )
Yee haw is right!
Cute!
Holy cow I'm laughing my pants off right now! Amanda's expression is like "ya I'm a cowgirl, what's wrong with that?" and it looks like Emma is performing surgery on her hat. This is just way too precious!!
Also I'm pretty sure that Oliva loves Charlotte, she couldn't get enough of her on Saturday, can't wait til they see each other again :)
She is very creative! it sounds like she may have a mind like her daddy's. ;O)
How cute, they get their talent from their mom. You have so much fun with those girls they are so lucky! I know where to send my kids when they want to be crafty!
Post a Comment