Friday, February 13, 2009

Room Service

Bryan built a bed for Emma around Christmas. Here it is in her room:

Charlotte keeps asking when Daddy is going to make her bed :)

I was planning on gifting this desk + chair to Amanda for Christmas....but I had too much going on then. So she got it afterwards :) We got the desk from one of our friends-thanks again! Bryan painted it and Amanda chose new hardware. I bought the chair already painted, at an antique shop downtown. It's so nice that she has a place to store all of her paper+pens+books.

5 comments:

Clayton and Camea said...

Bryan is doing such a great job with their beds! They look great.

Alana said...

The bed looks so cute. You and Bryan do such a nice job!

Unknown said...

You guys do such great work! It IS really nice to have a place to put away all the "art supplies"... I swear, if left unchecked, they could take over my whole house!

DI said...

Whoo Hoo! I could dream upon it. What gifts of talent you were both blessed with. I love it all!

Jayme said...

How much for Bryan to make Lexi a bed :)