I love those pictures they capture the spirt of sickness perfectly. I hope you're feeling better! Evelyn has an ear infection and a nasty cough right now. Get better!
Groan! I can't stand sick kids! It seems we have had a lot more than our share this year. I guess that was bound to happen with Madison being in kindergarten! I love the pic of Amanda and Charlotte on the couch.
I think it should be against the law to be expected to clean when you're not feeling good :) I think there's just STUFF floating around right now... eew :)
7 comments:
I love those pictures they capture the spirt of sickness perfectly. I hope you're feeling better! Evelyn has an ear infection and a nasty cough right now. Get better!
Groan! I can't stand sick kids! It seems we have had a lot more than our share this year. I guess that was bound to happen with Madison being in kindergarten! I love the pic of Amanda and Charlotte on the couch.
I think it should be against the law to be expected to clean when you're not feeling good :) I think there's just STUFF floating around right now... eew :)
yeah we have all had it too. that cracks me up that you took a picture of cracker crumbs:) you little clean bug. Hope you all feel better
uggg... you caputured being sick beautifully though :) Love the bed and Charlie getting into the gumm...little sneak! :)
I am sure that your idea of pig stye is most people's best day in their house :)
Post a Comment