Charlotte is always telling us her baby's name. She rotates between baby Olivia, baby Azayda, baby Tesher, baby Russ and is just now starting to add baby Chloe and baby Carson (these are all the babies in our branch-well except for cousin Olivia). Last night, after the bath, Charlotte ran to her little phone, and she just kept repeating, "Hello O-liv-ya, wanna come to my house?" It was so funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
How sweet is that? This is one of my favorite ages. Enjoy!!!
that is so cute oh my gosh I love it. Lydia I miss you tons in relief society, wish I could chat with you more.
Wow!! You all look like you are having so much fun!!! Love all the pictures and stories - you were on a bit of a hiatus for a while. Miss you guys!
That's too cute... :)
Russ LOVES that video!
So CUTE!!! Olivia really loves Charlotte too! She always lights up when she sees her. It will be fun when Olivia is bigger and they can play together ;)
Post a Comment