Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Fair, The Fair!

We went to the fair on Monday.

I guess this is kind of our tradition....each year we get a photo in front of this engine. The girls weren't really willing in this picture though...

But Em was happy to pose by herself!

Here they are again....why so unwilling?! Who doesn't want their picture taken with a few horse heinies?

Driving the ole galopy.



Big sis, lil' sis........awww...



While all the big kids took off for the ferris wheel, Charlie and I had an ice cream break.

4 comments:

Musicmom-Amy said...

Cute!

Anonymous said...

I love how Charlotte's legs are crossed. Hope you guys had fun!

Anonymous said...

and I really like the horse rump picture. The girls are cute :)

Peter and Lesha said...

cute, that is the funniest picture of them by the horses they look like they are thinking "come on mom take the stupid picture". we had fun at the fair too, got to love it EVERY year. charlie is so cute eating her ice cream too.