Saturday, August 23, 2008

Picnic at Cornwall Park

Today we packed a picnic and headed for Cornwall Park.

Amanda near the "waterfalls".


Fishing for the alligators Emma said live in the water.



Charlotte was busy watching a puppy play in the water.

6 comments:

Jenni said...

Alligators..... scary! Fun outing!!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Charlotte mid-walk watching the puppy. Looks like you guys had fun!

Musicmom-Amy said...

Oh my, I'll make sure to stay away from that part of Cornwal Park. Thanks Emma for the warning ;D

Peter and Lesha said...

how fun those pics of charlie are priceless.

The Rad Reeds said...

That looked like so much fun! I linked your blog to mine it's ssreedfamily.blogspot.com if want to link us to you! This will be fun to keep in touch. Hopefully we can come up and see y'all sometime. Let us know if you're in Vegas at all!

Anonymous said...

Fishing for alligators! We have a pond nearby that, according to Erica, is the home to crocodiles! Hilarious!