Last weekend we went on a bike trip with the Cards. We ended up going over to Winthrop despite what we heard the temperature was going to be. It was nice riding on the bike though, with all the wind and cool air pockets when we passed the water. It was lots of fun!
One of our rest stops.
At the Winthrop KOA. It ended up being over 100*....I think the highest was 109*.
This was Diablo Lake I think...so pretty. Thanks for the pictures Jenn! :)
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Bike Trip
Posted by Lydia at 1:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That looks like fun... the heat however... not so much! Wowzers!
It looks like such a great trip! I was worried about you Northwesterners when I heard about the heat up there last week. Since you don't believe in air conditioning... What a gorgeous place.
We went by Diablo lake last on the way home from Leavenworth. SO pretty! Looks like you guys had fun!
Post a Comment