On Thursday, we decided to make apple pie using my Auntie Deanne's recipe. Afterwards, Amanda helped me with the spaghetti dinner. It was cute when she asked how I learned how to make all this stuff the right way. I told her just like you did tonight: by helping, watching, and asking questions of my momma.Topping off the leaning tower of spices.
Emma sat right next to the pot.
So, as you can imagine, she never met our eyes once during dinner, continually making faces just to see her reflection change.

5 comments:
Your girls are so cute :)
And that pie looks WONDERFUL!
The pie looks so good!!! I need someone to teach me how to make apple pie.
Emma is sooo funny with the pot! That pie does look mighty scrumptious and Will attested to it's yumminess : ) It's great that you let the girls help... I need to get better at that... :)
that pie looks amazing!! so mean to temp those who cant eat eggs or dairy!!
nice job on the pie!! So cute cooking with your kids. Love it.
Post a Comment