Thursday, November 11, 2010

Emma's Birthday Party

Emma wanted her birthday party to be a Fashion Fairytale~like the newest Barbie movie. We decided to go black, pink, white and sparkly.

We added some sparkle to the plates and table cloth with sticky sequins. Also, each girl got her own tiny crown to wear.
The favors my mother-in-law came up with. The girls loved them!
The birthday girl was very pleased :)

8 comments:

Jenn @ Cuddles and Cameras said...

So cute! You are very talented in the party department, missy!

Unknown said...

I always covet your cake pedestals :) What kind are they? I mean, what would I type into ebay to find them? :)

Anonymous said...

It looks so cute! I loved the Haunted House party as well! That would be really fun to do each year.

Jayme said...

Your birthday decorations are amazing!!!

Peter and Lesha said...

once again you are amazing I am so serious when I say Kate's next birthday is a year away and you are so hired, for real:) so cute happy birthday emma

gigi said...

As you already know, I agree with the posts above - you are the best party planner!!!

I'm happy Princess Emma enjoyed her day:)

Jenni said...

Another great party by Lydia! It looks fabulous.

Lydia said...

Thanks all! :)

CPrice-I don't remember what those pedestals are called...I got them a few years ago on ebay; they're reproductions.