With two birthdays along with Halloween, this time of year is pretty busy for us. The girls went trick-or-treating on Saturday night here in town. Cole and I hung out at home; he'd missed his afternoon nap that day and was in bed before the crew came home.
Charlotte didn't wear either of the two costumes from her Granny-she ended up in her cheerleading outfit from last year.
Emma wanted to be Little Bo Peep all year long. I made her dress and pantaloons out of fabric and things I already had. She wore her pioneer bonnet and carried my great grandpa's cane as her crook.
Amanda went as Dorothy in a beautiful costume made by her Granny. Amanda refused to carry Toto in the cute little basket.
And there you have it: Halloween night-it never goes as planned around here :]

3 comments:
LOVE the costumes :)
Poor Charlotte :) She looks ticked... we have some similar shots of Russ! Did you see him naked at the ward party? Yeah, costume trouble!
haha! CJ's trying her hardest not to look at the camera and put on her mad face! :)
Thanks :)
Yeah, Charlotte wasn't too happy at that moment.
I did see Russ at the ward party; poor little guy looked like he was having a hard day.
Post a Comment