Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Fall-iage

I got out the Fall decorations somewhere in between the birthday party madness.


I have been wanting to make these fabric scrap balls forever. And after all these years, I still like the look of them. So I finally made them last week. Very easy and painless-unless you burn yourself with the glue gun like I did. I decided to put them in this wooden bowl I got at the thrift store earlier this year.
I always hang this wreath Amanda made for us many years ago. I love the kids' crafts-as long as there is no macaroni involved :)
The mantel.
As summer bid us farewell, I decided to change up my kitchen sink windowsill. I love the simplicity of this. And it's beautiful when the afternoon sun shines through.

1 comments:

Vashti said...

I love the bottles!! You have such an amazing sense for decorating! I really love it when you post about projects you work on, I can't wait to see how your chairs turned out.