Thursday, November 11, 2010

It's been such a long time...

...but that just means I have more things to share with you :)


I decided to change up the art in the kids' bathroom. Even though the current art was great-it was very girly. For as long as I can remember, in my childhood bathroom were these two plaster wall hangings of a boy and a girl each getting into a tub. Have you seen those? Well my mom was getting rid of them, and I gladly took them. And now I'm finally getting around to using them.

Here's what the prints looked like before; two pretty pink and purple prints in white frames.

I removed the prints, the glass, and pulled out the staples. Then I painted the frames green.
And here is the after:
They are hanging near the bathtub, above the toilet.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy cute!

gigi said...

I LOVE THEM!!!

Jenni said...

How fun!

Lydia said...

Thanks :)