Tuesday, October 21, 2008

"Be happy for this moment."

::I am happy it's October+Halloween. I'm almost finished with the costumes::
::I'm happy to see that the girls found my old Gumby+Pokey. They're enjoying them::

::I am happy to be able to wear my slippers again::
::This CD from my Grandma Margot makes me smile....a lot::


::I'm happy that my hubby took the kids to the city park+glad to hear how happy they are via radio::

::I'm excited to begin all my projects that patiently await::

3 comments:

Musicmom-Amy said...

Gumby & Pokey ROCK!!!! We have a blue stuffed animal dinosauer named Prickle that lives at our house :D

Looks like fun things happening at your place.

Unknown said...

Ooo, projects, sounds fun!

And you should be happy because I think I found some of your girls socks... bright pink... Gap...12-24 months? Sound familiar?

Jenn @ Cuddles and Cameras said...

Love your posts... and those slippers look comfy, I need to find mine : ) Oh, I found the ultimate "scary thing" at the salvation army... paper mache' clown... that was way creepy...would've gone great in the collection...lol... :D