Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

We roasted some pumpkin seeds this afternoon.A Halloween tree we made & decorated.



My first little babe was born on Halloween seven years ago. It was a rainy, stormy night.

Showing off her goodies.
Emma's gift to Amanda.

Happy Birthday Amanda!!! We love you very much!!!!
All dressed up as baby unicorn, wicked witch, & lady bug. Charlotte didn't want to wear her unicorn costume to the Trunk or Treat because "it's itchy". I found she'll wear it if you call it a "baby" unicorn :)


(L-R): Emma's scary pumpkin, Amanda's creation, & Charlie's vampire.

5 comments:

Musicmom-Amy said...

Love the costumes! We had a baby unicorn come to our door last night too. Such an adorable costume.

Clayton and Camea said...

They look great! Happy Birthday Amanda!

Leciawp said...

What a sweet post and fun pictures!

Peter and Lesha said...

your pumpkins look great. Wow she was born on halloween that is great we don't have such luck on halloween Peter was diagnosed with diabetes two years ago and this year Carson was in the hospital, I guess I am next:) haha Anyway love the costumes too. Can't wait until Carson knows what is going on during holidays

Jenni said...

The girls look great!! I hope Amanda had a wonderful birthday. We miss her.