Thursday, October 02, 2008

TAG, I'm it...(thanks Jenn)

Q Where did you & Bryan meet?
A Through friends at the University Ward.

Q How long did you date before you were married?
A Date? About 9 months I guess.

Q How long have you been married?
A 7 1/2 years.

Q What's your favorite feature about him?
A His eyes...[he's so dreamy! :p]

Q What's your favorite quality about him?
A His sense of humor.

Q Does he have a nickname for you? What is it?
A hun, babe, Lyd...

Q What's his favorite color?
A Um....blue?

Q What's his favorite food?
A Steak + anything barbecued.

Q What is his favorite sport?
A Football

Q Who said I love you first?
A uh.......me.

Q When and where was your fist kiss?
A My apartment.

Q What's your favorite thing to do as a couple?
A We've always enjoyed renting movies, playing games, going to the Temple.

Q Do you have kids?
A Yes...3 little princesses.

Q What's a hidden talent that he has?
A Well, if I told you then it wouldn't be hidden anymore....he's an old-school carpenter.

Q How old is he?
A 34

Q What's his favorite type of music?
A Rock + country

Q What do you admire most about him?
A He's a hard worker + very adamant.

Q What's his favorite past time?
A Spending time with family, woodworking, the jeep, reading...

Q Do you think he's going to read this?
A Eventually...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sweet :)

Musicmom-Amy said...

Fun stuff to know.

Bridget said...

Hi Lydia! I didn't know you were one of my voyeurs. Your girls are beautiful. I can't believe you and Bryan have been together for so long. But it's been a long time since WWU days...Now that I know about your blog, I can check up on you periodically :o)! You've got a great blog and fun photos.