Friday, October 24, 2008

Odds & Ends & Some Really Cute Girls...



We put together this paper doll house last Saturday night. We had lots of fun searching through my old magazines for just the right pictures.


finally smiling.



kisses.


pretty in purple.

growing some big-girl teef.



I finished painting the dining room table & we ate there last night. Amanda and I had a quick conversation when we first brought the table back in.


She said, "You painted the table blue."


I said, "Yeah."


A: "The chairs are still brown."


Me, "Yeah..."


A: "When are you gonna paint those?"


Me, "Yeah, I'm not." :)


I think I need new chairs...




6 comments:

Admin said...

I love your dollhouse, Lydia! Reminds me of the Barbie palace you had on your porch growing up:)

Jenn @ Cuddles and Cameras said...

That's AWESOME! What a great idea for a dollhouse!! :) And did you make that tutu too :) I'm kindof obsessed with everything "tutu"...:P I love all the pics of the girls, very Beautimous... :)

Kay said...

What a cute idea for a doll house. You are so creative. I love the pictures of the girls. Darling!

Musicmom-Amy said...

The pic of Emma is adorable! Shows her personality.

Jenni said...

How fun!!

Alana said...

I love the dollhouse idea. That is neat! Cute girls.