Freshly bathed girls, pink pj's, and eNdLEssEneRgY. Can you see Charlotte's top is on backwards [direct result of the "me-do-its!"].
A moment of stillness midst the madness.
The take down. Mischievous.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
The Night the Girls Wore their Pink Pajamas and Caused Mischief of One Kind and Another...
Posted by Lydia at 5:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Looks like fun! Those silly girlies : )
Their mother called them wild things and they said, "I'll eat you up" and were sent to bed without their supper...
I LOVE that book... we use that reference all the time... except mostly:
"Oh please don't go, we'll eat you up we love you so. And Max said, 'NO'".
I can hear the giggles and screams just looking at the pictures. So fun. Love the "me do its". Amber coined the phrase around here "I do it all my byself". We use that still.
Post a Comment