Thursday we finally carved our pumpkins. We didn't make it to the patch this year-the little pumpkins we got from our neighbors a few weeks ago & I got the big one at Fred Meyer yesterday!

Amanda finally digging in. She has always had a big problem with texture.

Halloween manicures for all my little boos.

She didn't enjoy the smell either.

Emma had a ton of fun carving her pumpkin.
And we topped the evening off with a little Charlie Brown. Charlotte kept shouting, "I'M NOT CHARLIE BROWN!!"

The finished creations. Emma wanted to make hers
really scary. Amanda drew a picture of how she wanted to carve hers. And every time I asked Charlie what kind of eyes-nose-mouth she wanted, she'd respond, "VAMPIRE!"
4 comments:
So stinking Cute! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMANDA!!!
Your girls are so cute. Your posts about their sayings are adorable and always make me laugh. Scary pumpkins!
Fun times!!! Great faces ont he pumpkins too.
They did a great job! Evelyn doesn't like pumpkin goo either.
Post a Comment