I like pepper. I got a bag-yes bahhhg not beg for those of you reading in my voice-of those salt&cracked pepper chips. I've been eating them with my lunch. Yesterday I even found myself putting pepper on my sandwich. I kind of feel like that guy on Fringe the other night, but not to that extreme. Yes, I love them-just don't think they love me as evidenced by my burning heart every evening.
Last night was the worst. Laying there, that burning in my chest, praying sleep would come. My mind would not turn off. It was like one of those dreams where you try to turn off your water but the handles just spin around & around, and water keeps flowing faster & faster. I even got up and wrote most of the things down, but it didn't seem to help. So, sadly, no more pepper for me.
Thursday, October 02, 2008
Sergeant Pepper
Posted by Lydia at 4:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I like the freshly ground shaker things too... yummy. Much better than salt, but ouch on the heartburn, that sucks!
Okay for 1. I totally am hooked on Fringe now. And for 2. I kept thinking during that scene that the actor was really eating that nasty sandwich and was he spitting it out in between takes. Like I looked really hard on the replay and after he dumped all that pepper on he took a huge bites and it didn't look like it was edited together. I'm all about pepper/red pepper flakes/spiciness but that bald guy really went all out for the sake of cinema! Fun to hear about someone else who watches Fringe. Also, is all this pepper eating maybe symptomatic, like maybe CRAVINGS or something??? Just messing with ya, but one can hope right?!?!
I have to second Vashti's question of cravings ...
Cravings + heartburn! Hummmm ;D
Post a Comment